This challenge is hosted by Amy at A Bookish Girl. I love mystery book, so when I look this post on A Novel Challenge, I immediately thought: I MUST JOIN.
And here are the rules
1.) The challenge starts January 1, 2015 and ends December 31, 2015.
2.) You can read any novel, short story or author just so that the genre is mystery/crime/thriller.
3.) 1 novel counts as 1 novel (1 novel is anything over 100 pages) of course but you will have to read 5 short stories to count as 1 novel.
4.) There will be a monthly post for you to add a link or links to your post showing the progress that you have made so far.
5.) There will be a book giveaway each month and for initially signing up. If you read a certain number of novels you receive a rank at the end Amy will award a secret prize to the person who reads the most books:
5 books= Inspector Lestrade
10 books = Amelia Peabody
15 books = Flavia de Luce
20 books = Inspector Ian Rutledge
25 books = Detective Simon Ziele
30 books= Miss Marple
35 books= Hercule Poirot
40+ books= Sherlock Holmes
My goals: 15 books = Flavia de Luce
- Misteri Taman Berhantu - Fita Chakra (Jan)
- Problem at Pollensa Bay - Agatha Christie (Feb)
- Ten Little Niggers - Agatha Christie (Mar)
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe - Agatha Christie (May)
- Taken at the Flood - Agatha Christie (May)
- The Monogram Murders - Sophie Hannah (Aug)
- Misteri Gua Jepang - Iwok Abqary (Aug)
- Misteri Kota Lautan Api - Yovita Siswati (Oct)
- The ABC Murders - Agatha Christie (Nov)
- Misteri Tambang Menggerung - Erlita Siswati (Nov)